When you choose Greenville Family Dentistry for your oral health needs, you are putting your smile in the hands of a team that cares about you. You’ll meet with compassionate dentists who will listen to your concerns and address your individual needs. Dental care should never be a one-size-fits-all experience – and it never is at our practice.
In our blog we’ll share tips and information to improve your oral health and beautify your smile, along with better ways to take care of your family’s teeth. Call today at 618-668-2655 to schedule a visit for you and your loved ones.
Meet Your Family’s Needs With Comprehensive Dental Services
From simple cleanings to dental implants, you’ll find just about everything you and your family need for better oral health. We see children as young as 3 years old in order to introduce them to the dentist and ensure their teeth are growing right. We focus on meeting the needs of patients at every stage in life. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – A healthy smile is a beautiful smile! In addition to cleanings and exams, we also offer preventive services like fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your smile is damaged or diseased, you’ll need to repair your oral health with our restorative services. Tooth fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, and more will give you your smile back.
- Dental Implants – Give your restorations a strong foundation with dental implants. You can pair them with crowns, bridges, or dentures for a more secure bite.
- Dental Emergency Care – When you are in pain, come to see us for help right away. We’ll try to fit you in on the same day whenever possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If you need your wisdom teeth removed, you’ve come to the right place. We can remove most wisdom teeth, although we do have a trustworthy specialist we can refer you to if needed.
You’ll also be glad to know that you don’t need dental insurance to afford quality care. For a small monthly fee, you can receive coverage on preventive services like cleanings and exams with our in-house membership plan. You’ll also get discounts on other treatments. Plus you can easily add other family members for a small fee.
- Monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Wednesday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed